Blue Pea Ginger Fennel Tea
₹599.00 – ₹1,499.00
Add a few drops of lemon to see the magic unfold!
Blue Pea or Butterfly Pea Flower Tea is taking the world by storm and for a good reason. Its intense flavor, mesmerizing blue color, unique aroma, and earthy taste bring a sense of calm with myriad health benefits. Wow your guests with this mesmerizing marvel at your next tea party!
Blend: This creation is made from Blue Pea, Ginger, Fennel, Bay Leaf and Nilgiri Green Tea.
Origin: Brought to your aid from India
Best Savoured: This tea can be enjoyed both hot and cold.
When: Known for its soothing effects that act as a stress buster, the best time to have it is in the night after dinner
Direct Benefit: Calms the senses and boosts memory
Do not Refuse to Reuse
Frequently Bought Together
Sip Away the Blues
How would you like the azure blue of the sea or the spellbinding gleam of sapphire in your cup?
Blue Pea Flower is widely used in Indian, Thai, Malaysian and Vietnamese culture. Known as Aparajita or Shankhpushpi, the therapeutic benefits of this lapis lazuli coloured flower are well documented in ancient Vedic texts. It is a part of the Morning Glory family and is widely used for its anti-anxiety, anti-depressant, and anti-convulsant properties.
An Ocean of Wellness & Tranquillity
Made from a blend of blue pea flower, ginger, fennel, green tea and bay leaf, our Butterfly Pea tea is full of potent antioxidants that can boost memory, calm senses, provide relief against throat problems, help in weight loss, and much more.
– Blue pea: This bell-shaped flower is known to have myriad benefits for women. From promoting vision, strengthening hair, preventing premature greying, inhibiting ageing effects on the skin, flushing out toxins to reducing stress and anxiety – blue pea flower is the most underrated gift of Mother Nature, especially for women.
– Nilgiri Green tea: Boasting refreshing palate notes, our loose-leaf green tea helps build immunity, reduce the risk of cancer by fighting free radicals in the body, lower cholesterol, and aid weight loss.
– Bay Leaf: This aromatic spice contains flavonoids, eugenol, anthocyanins, alkaloids, and Tannin which can significantly benefit health. It provides relief in indigestion problems, migraines, and diabetes. Bay leaf can also offset the effects of an unhealthy diet and lifestyle which causes high uric acid levels in the body.
– Fennel: Fennel contains Vitamin C and is high In Anti-Oxidants. It also regulates blood sugar levels and maintains good heart health due to the presence of potassium.
– Ginger: Ginger is used to provide relief from nausea and helps fight free radicals. This go-to remedy of grandmas is consumed widely for sore throat, nasal congestion, and cough.
Enjoy the earthy flavour of blue pea, the spicy flavour of Bay leaf, the pungent taste of ginger and the sweet taste of fennel which creates a riot of flavours right from the first sip of our Blue Tea!
However, the most mesmerizing moment is when you put a slice of lemon in the tea and watch the blue tea changing its colour to violet or purple. See this marvellous transformation at your next tea party and leave everyone spellbound.
Some more marvels made possible by this elixir:
- Boosts memory
- Treat migraines
- Helps to lower uric acid level
- Improves hair and skin
- Aids digestion
- Reduces stress
Brew the Perfect Blend
– Every 100ml of water requires 2g of Tea (1 Teabag)
– Steep the tea in warm water for not more than 3 minutes
– Ideal temperature for steeping is 90-degree Celsius
– Steeping it for longer than 3 minutes will make the tea bitter and dilute the flavour
– Can be steeped 1 or 2 times
Feel lighter with this mesmerizing, relaxing concoction!
Note: Pregnant women are not advised to consume as compounds inside blue pea plant may create some hormonal changes.
|Dimensions||8 × 9 × 10 cm|