Cranberry Nutmeg Rosemary Tea
₹599.00 – ₹1,499.00
Enjoy a whirlwind of flavours and health benefits!
Revel in the fanfare of good health with the goodness of Cranberry, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, & Rosemary in Classic English Breakfast tea. Enjoy this exquisite blend loaded with Vitamin C to enjoy a burst of energy and immunity.
Blend: This creation is made from Cranberry, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, English Breakfast Tea & Rosemary
Origin: Brought to your aid from India
Best Savoured: Cranberry Nutmeg Rosemary Tea can be enjoyed hot and cold
When: Brew yourself a cup of Cranberry Nutmeg Rosemary Tea to increase alertness, especially if you are feeling unwell
Direct Benefit: Beneficial in curing sleeping disorder and urinary infections.
Do not Refuse to Reuse
Frequently Bought Together
Carpe Diem with Cranberry & Black Tea
Used as medicine to treat wounds and clothing dye by indigenous Americans, cranberries get their name from the bird ‘Crane’ because of their pink colour. These tangy red berries are powerhouses of antioxidants and Vitamin C and are often called the ‘King of Anti-oxidants’.
We source cranberries harvested using the wet water harvesting method. This traditional method involves filling the farm with water overnight. Cranberries rise above the water due to the air sacs in them, which makes it easier for farmers to collect. The harvest takes place from mid-September through early November and is a sight to behold!
If you are looking for a break from oranges and lemon for their Vitamin C content, then cranberry is a tastier alternative. Our exquisite blend of black tea with cranberry and rosemary creates the perfect symphony of flavours with the spicy notes of cinnamon and nutmeg.
Kickstart your day with the tangy, stimulating taste of our Cranberry Carnival Tea.
The Berry-Best of Wellness
Cranberry Carnival brings super-ingredients, herbs and spices together to create a refreshing tea that’s perfect for any day, any weather!
– Cranberry: Contains Vitamin C and other minerals that help keep your skin looking young and glowing. If you’re feeling under the weather, it is the best cure for cough and cold. It is a powerhouse of anti-oxidants and fights free radicals to prevent cell degradation.
– Cinnamon: One of the most well-known cures for flu and common cold, cinnamon provides a soothing effect on the digestive system and can cure gastrointestinal problems. It regulates blood Sugar level and is great for diabetes.
– Nutmeg: Nutmeg is used in Indian households to soothe the digestion process since ages. This aromatic spice can improve blood circulation, detoxify the body, and provide healthy skin. Nutmeg is also used to cure sleeping disorders.
– English Breakfast Tea: Our black tea is sourced from one of the finest tea estates, giving you a strong energy boost in the mornings. Being low in caffeine, it is a healthier alternative to coffee. Our black tea will revitalize your mind and body, especially on lazy mornings when you need a strong dose of enthusiasm.
– Rosemary: This scented herb contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds. It is a cognitive stimulant which improves mind to body connection. Rich in Vitamin A, C, Magnesium, Vitamin B-6 and dietary fibre, it can also aid digestion and boost immunity.
With a sweet, fruity smell, rosemary imparting its characteristic flavour and whole spices like cinnamon and nutmeg added for their distinct piquancy, our Cranberry Carnival is just what you need to uplift your senses!
Some more marvels made possible by this elixir:
- Cures sleeping disorder
- Boosts immunity
- Soothes digestion problems
- Improves blood circulation
- Cures urinary infection
- Improves mind-body connection
Brew the Perfect Blend
– Every 100ml of water requires 2g of tea (1 Teabag)
– Heat water at about 90-degree Celsius
– Steep tea for about 3 to 4 minutes to get the tangy flavour of cranberries
– Can be re-steeped 1-2 times
– Tea becomes bitter and astringent if steeped for too long
Enjoy a tangy twist to traditional breakfast tea!
Note: Side effects of cranberry and rosemary can result in uneasiness, vomiting, and spasms. High dosage of rosemary may be harmful for pregnant women.
|Dimensions||8 × 9 × 10 cm|