Lemon Orange Green Tea
₹699.00 – ₹1,699.00
A Burst of Citrus Bliss
Embark on a journey of being fit from fat!
When life gave us citrus fruits, we used the fruits to the core. Now, left with the peels, what do we do? Throw them? Absolutely not! What you don’t know is that the peels are filled with health benefits and can add zest to your health regime. So, when it comes to being a treat to the taste bud and the perfect dose of nutrients, nothing can beat the Citrus Bliss!
Blend: This Creation is made of Pure Dried Lemon peel, Orange peel and Green tea.
Origin: Brought to your aid from Turkey and Singapore.
Taste notes: Entices your taste buds with a sharp, and tangy taste.
When: The perfect time to consume is when you need to detox.
Direct Benefit: Beneficial for weight loss and maintenance.
Add honey as per your preference.
Do not Refuse to Reuse
Frequently Bought Together
A Treasure Trove of Health
Peels of citrus fruits are known to be a dynamo package of health benefits. It is been very long since they have been recognized to provide nutrition and the most preferred flavor when it comes to adding a little twist to the food.
– Lemon Peel: they are crucial for good bone health, rich source of vitamin C that aid in boosting immunity and contain fiber that helps keep the digestive process on track.
– Orange Peel: aids in burning fat, has anti-inflammatory properties and helps maintain great oral health.
– Green Tea: aids in improving brain function, lowering the risk of cancer, and even lowers the risk of strokes.
Lemon Orange Green Tea is the perfect blend for people who want to take charge and don’t want to be extra-large!
Some more marvels made possible by this elixir:
- Aids in Burning fat
- Promotes Weight- loss
- Boosts the immune system
- Protects against a range of cancers
- Aids in Detoxification
- Great for the Heart
The best part about our tea is that each serving of the leaves can be re-steeped 1 to 2 times. You get to discover new aromas and taste with every infusion. So, for the love of tea, don’t throw the residue after steeping it once!
Brew the Perfect Blend
– Every 100 ml of water requires 2 grams of tea (1 Teabag)
– Ideal temperature for steeping is 75-80 degrees
– Let the tea steep for 3 to 5 minutes.
– Can be re-steeped 1 to 2 times.
Experience how being healthy feels like!
|Dimensions||8 × 9 × 10 cm|