Mango Musli Peppermint Tea
₹649.00 – ₹1,549.00
The perfect antidote to prickly Indian summers!
Made from the purple variety of mangoes that don’t spike sugar levels, Summer Tempest is the perfect mango tea to be enjoyed in the hot Indian weather. With the combination of muesli and Nilgiri green tea, this citrusy, fruity tea will soon become your go-to summer drink.
Blend: This creation is made from Mango, Muesli, Fennel, Nilgiri Green Tea, and Peppermint.
Origin: Brought to your aid from India
Best Savoured: This tea is enjoyed when ice cold
When: Enjoy a sip of this cool tea in afternoons to beat the heat
Direct Benefit: Beneficial in improving sperm count
Do not Refuse to Reuse
Frequently Bought Together
The Fascinating History of a Fabulous Fruit
We Indians are no strangers to the delights of mango. From Mughal emperors to British colonizers, mango has won the affection of people from all over the world. This heavenly fruit is even mentioned in the ancient Vedic scriptures.
Sanskrit poet Kalidasa (4th century CE from the Gupta Empire) wrote in the famous opus Shakuntala, “First mango twig, so pink, so green; First living breath of spring.”
The soft-hearted and secular poet Amir Khusrau, who served during the reign of 3 Khilji rulers, couldn’t resist writing an ode to Fakhr-e-Gulshan, which means the pride of garden i.e. mangoes. This Indo-Persian Sufi singer, musician, and poet, wrote:
The choicest fruit of Hindustan,
For garden’s pride the mango is sought;
Ere ripe, other fruits to cut we ban,
But mango serves us ripe or not.
At Seven Spring, we are proud to bring the lingering scent and the divine taste of this luscious fruit in a healthy and refreshing blend of green tea.
A Refreshing Concoction to Beat the Heat this Summer
With the refreshing taste of Mango, Fennel and Peppermint and the healing properties of green tea and muesli, this tea will beat the heat while relaxing and rejuvenating you.
– Mango: Created from Tommy Atkins mango with low sugar and high fibre content, our mango flavoured tea is loaded with health benefits. It is rich in Vitamin E and C which is beneficial for eye, hair, and skin. The high fibre content aids in digestion and gastrointestinal function. Mango is also known to fight bad cholesterol and heart problems.
– Muesli: Muesli contains beta-glucan, a soluble dietary fibre that dissolves and slows down the digestion process. It helps in easy bowel movement and constipation. It also slows down the time taken for carbohydrates to be digested and absorbed in the body, reducing sudden insulin spikes.
– Nilgiri Tea: Our authentic green tea from Nilgiris is known for its complex vegetal flavour and refreshing palate notes with a hint of smokiness. It brings an abundance of health benefits right from boosting immunity to metabolism. It offers a plethora of benefits such as lowering cholesterol, decreasing the risk of cancer, detoxifying the body, and establishing the mind-body connection.
– Fennel: These tasty seeds contain Vitamin C and are is high In Anti-Oxidants. They help regulate blood sugar levels and maintain good heart health due to the presence of potassium. They are known for their anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
– Peppermint: Known for their freshness-inducing taste, mint also has a lot of anti-oxidants which helps body fight free radicals. It is also believed to have calming effects that elevate mood and improve energy levels.
Don’t let the summer heat get to you. Enjoy this fruity concoction with the refreshing smell of mint and fennel with a strong taste of green tea.
Some marvels made possible by this elixir:
- Boost metabolism
- Boosts immunity
- Good for eyes, skin and hair
- Relaxes and refreshes
- Aids heart function
- Helps to improve the sperm count
Brew the Perfect Blend
– Every 100ml of water requires 2g of tea (1 Teabag)
– Steep the tea in warm water for not more than 4 minutes
– Ideal temperature for steeping is 90-degree Celsius
– Steeping it for longer than 4 minutes will make the tea bitter and dilute the flavour
– Can be re-steeped 1-2 times
Say hello to our official summer tea!
Note: Side effects may consist of uneasiness, heartburn and acidity in the stomach if consumed more than 8 cups per day.
|Dimensions||8 × 9 × 10 cm|