Ochre Crown Tea
₹699.00 – ₹1,699.00
The Perfect Body Warmer for winters!
Remember a time when your grandmother gave you a piping cup of ginger and lemon tonic for cough and cold related issues? Do you think all the tonic did was relieve cough? Well, then you are in an informational ride!
Blend: This Creation is made of Ginger, Lemon peel, Orange Peel, Rosehip, Mandarin peel and Grapefruit peel
Origin: Brought to your aid from India.
Taste notes: Entices your taste buds with a spicy, zippy and tangy taste.
When: The perfect time to consume is when cough and congestion doesn’t leave your side.
Direct Benefit: Beneficial in Relieving Cough and cold
Add salt as per your preference.
Do not Refuse to Reuse
Frequently Bought Together
Nourishing crux of Ginger, Orange peel, Rosehip, Lemon peel, Mandarin peel & Grapefruit peel for a healthy life.
The combination acts as the perfect body warmer which makes it the perfect for winters. So, when it comes to offering an array of health benefits, nothing tops Ochre Crown
Aboriginal, intense, and earthy, the color Ochre invokes many visceral sensations of well-being and health. Every cup of Ochre Crown epitomizes the essence of restorative and healing powers of nature. Discover your own secret fountain of resurrection.
The Wellspring of Health
Lemon and Ginger as a combination, form the perfect winter elixir which provides a package of health benefits. Together they help increase immunity and satiety. When it comes to fighting infections, ginger, lemon peel, mandarin peel and grapefruit peel are excellent. Also, they aid shortening the duration of cough, cold or flu.
– Ginger: Ginger is loaded with antioxidants, compounds that prevent stress and damage to your body’s DNA. They may help your body fight off chronic diseases like high blood pressure, heart disease, and diseases of the lungs, plus promote healthy aging.
– Lemon Peel: Lemon peels help in preventing and fighting skin problems such as wrinkles, acne, pigmentation and dark spots. The free radicals play a very important role in this process. These are also rich in antioxidants which tend to detoxify the skin to a very great extent.
– Orange Peel: Orange peel also contains good amounts of provitamin A, folate, riboflavin, thiamine, vitamin B6, and calcium. It’s rich in plant compounds called polyphenols, which may help prevent and manage many chronic conditions, such as type 2 diabetes, obesity, and Alzheimer’s disease
– Rosehip: Rose hip: rich in anti-oxidants and aid in weight-loss.
– Mandarin Peel: The peel contains a super-flavonoid, or antioxidant, called tangerine. Super-flavonoids have shown promise in studies as an effective way to lower cholesterol
– Grapefruit Peel: grapefruit is loaded with vitamin C, a nutrient shown to help boost your body’s immune system. Grapefruit is also loaded with Vitamin A, another vitamin that has been proven to help immune function.
Having a cup daily, may benefit the overall brain health and protect you from heart related ailments. The combo helps in maintaining good oral health and has anti-inflammatory effect on the body.
Some more marvels made possible by this elixir:
- Boosts metabolism
- Promotes weight – loss
- Aids with relieving cough and cold
- Treats nausea and indigestion
- Reduces hair fall
- Improves heart health
The best part about our tea is that each serving of the powder can be re-steeped 1 to 2 times. You get to discover new aromas and taste with every infusion. So, for the love of tea, don’t throw the residue after steeping it once!
Brew the Perfect Blend
– Every 100 ml of water requires 2 grams of tea (1 Teabag)
– Ideal temperature for steeping is 75-80 degrees
– Let the tea steep for 3 to 5 minutes.
– Can be re-steeped 1 to 2 times.
Take rejuvenation to another level!
|Dimensions||4 × 5 × 6 cm|