₹775.00 – ₹1,799.00
Soothes the atmosphere with a floral fragrance
Be it a day filled with work, multiple thoughts in your head or just a regular day, there are moments when all you need to do is unwind and relax. Ease your senses and slip into the world of tranquility with each sip of our tea.
Blend: This Creation is made of Melisa, Hibiscus, Rose hip, Lemon Peel, Orange Peel, Chamomile, Pomegranate flower and Rose
Origin: Brought to your aid from India, Turkey and Germany
Taste notes: Entices your taste buds with a light, flowery and refreshing taste.
When: The perfect time to consume is when you need to add the ‘happy go lucky’ feel to your day.
Direct Benefit: Beneficial for relaxing the body.
Do not Refuse to Reuse
Frequently Bought Together
Appease the senses
The mixture of the perfect ingredients that make this relaxing elixir is enough to calm the senses. When it comes to relieving stress naturally, nothing beats Merry Mix!
The Plentitude of Welfare
Here’s the perfect moment to take a step back in life, reflect and relax with a treasure trove of health benefits.
– Melisa: it calms anxiety, induces sleep and aids in giving a nice and sound sleep.
– Hibiscus: aids in soothing sore throat, aids in treating high blood pressure and decreases bad cholesterol levels.
– Rose hip: are rich in anti-oxidants, support a healthy immune system, and aid in weight-loss.
– Lemon Peel: filled with nutrition, supports great oral health, and helps boost immunity.
– Orange Peel: aids in burning fat, has anti-inflammatory properties and helps maintain great oral health.
– Chamomile: possess anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antispasmodic properties.
– Pomegranate flower: beneficial to the heart, filled with anti-oxidants and help fight aging of skin.
– Rose: helps fight depression, aids with relieving congestion and calms the nerves.
The mixture of these ingredients forms the ultimate oasis of health benefits. Give it a try!
Some more marvels made possible by this elixir:
- Calms the nervous system
- Relieves stress
- Aids people with Insomnia
- Aids with Indigestion
- Aids with palpitations and high blood pressure
- Soothes headache
The best part about our tea is that each serving of the leaves can be re-steeped 1 to 2 times. You get to discover new aromas and taste with every infusion. So, for the love of tea, don’t throw the residue after steeping it once!
Brew the Perfect Blend
– Every 100 ml of water requires 2 grams of tea (1 Teabag)
– Ideal temperature for steeping is 75-80 degrees
– Let the tea steep for 3 to 5 minutes.
– Can be re-steeped 1 to 2 times.
Chill, there’s more to life than increasing its speed.
|Dimensions||4 × 5 × 6 cm|