Brrrr… is this sound of your cackling teeth? Get the fire burning in the fireplace, gloves, and sweaters out. Winter’s here! While some people love the cold weather, others despise it for all the diseases and problems it brings along. With layers on layers of clothing, comes a few layers of laziness, lack of exercise and it gets really easy to get carried away in the hustle of life. This kind of weather hasn’t ever been kind to the body, has it? The Winter season tends to create havoc in the immunity system and makes it weak further making the body extremely susceptible to germs, viruses, and ailments.
Research says that due to the winters, the body absorbs less sunlight which makes the body lethargic and sleepy. Winters ask for that extra push for the body so that there is no hindrance in the daily activities. What better can it be than the good ol’ tea ! Fingers wrapped around a nice warm cup of tea can be defined as the little joys in life in the cold season. This is the ultimate time for warmth and everyone needs a warm beverage to soothe nerves and nothing does the magic better than a soothing cup of aromatic tea. Winter is a season that brings with it the urge to have nice food and a good mood.
One of the largest consumed beverages around the globe, tea is known to be a miraculous drink that almost everyone relishes with utmost pleasure. It has the quality to cleanse the whole mind, body, and soul. Drinking tea can be considered a warm bath for the insides of the body in the chilly weather. Boost in the immunity, the holiday mood, or just something to warm up the body, tea is the right choice.
At Seven Spring we understand that tea is a time-tested routine and inculcate several benefits in different herbal concoctions to provide our customers with the relaxation and health they seek in this testing weather. We bring a range of herbal tea flavors that have the exact ingredients one requires to keep diseases at bay and enjoy the wonderful weather as it should be.
Let’s talk about SAFE-TEA in winters, shall we?
Here’s a quick peek into the flavors and their benefits.
- Ochre Crown: There must have been times when you were kids and your granny used to make you this piping cup of the tonic with the help of ginger and lemon. The wise old grandmother knew the benefits of these miraculous ingredients and so do we! With Ginger, Lemon peel, Orange Peel, Rosehip, Mandarin peel, and Grapefruit peel, we have made this concoction just what you winters need! This tea will help you with better metabolism, weight loss, relieving cough and cold, digestion, and good heart health. Give this a-peeling beverage a try!
- Lucid Charm: This tea is something refreshing! With Cinnamon, Lemon peel, Orange peel, Ginger, Galangal, Curcuma, Sage tea, Rosehip, and Hibiscus, this spicy and tangy drink is just right to cure your winter aches. All these ingredients together form a stellar potion that doesn’t just help you with winter problems but with maintaining blood sugar levels, lowering blood pressure, reducing insulin resistance, and curing chest congestion. Let this magic potion charm you!
- Black Currant Hibiscus: The current health situation calls for strong immunity. We have created a power-packed concoction with black currant along with hibiscus flower, ginger, and green tea to prepare your body against ailments that might attack you if you put your guards down. This elixir is effective against respiratory ailments, boosts metabolism and kidney function, fights stress, sore throat, and nausea. The Berry Best for you!
- Gunpowder Tea: Are you a true green tea lover? Then this tea is just right for your winters! Get ready to fall in love with the taste and aroma of the most authentic tea among it all! This golden-green elixir is healthier than green tea because of its nutrient-holding capacity. Research shows that this tea can protect you against cold as it improves immunity against viruses, this is best for people who are prone to falling sick with viral infections. Not just this, gunpowder tea helps with digestion, better heart health, is packed with antioxidants, and boosts energy. Let the explosion of flavors take charge!
- Tulsi Turmeric Tea: You have to be living under a rock if you aren’t aware of the health benefits of Tulsi and Turmeric. These are the most powerful super ingredients that have also found a place in Vedic as well as modern sciences. This blend is perfect to help you fight infections and other health issues like nasal congestion, arthritis, and to some level depression. So, how about a golden kiss of good health?
When winter sets in, all you wish to do is to cozy up in a blanket with a book in one hand and your favorite warm beverage in the other, that helps your body, soul and mind isn’t it? After reading all this aren’t you enticed to cancel all the plans and snuggle? Order your winter companion and do what you love! We’ll keep you warm!